We are accepting enrollment for August 2023.
A little about our playschool
- Specializing in full-time services – you can choose fewer days for the same weekly rate.
- Open weekdays from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Limited numbers – we offer a home homey small ratio experience. That is one adult to six mixed-age children (18 months – 4 years old).
- Our program is rooted in nature and emergent learning – that is, we do not ascribe to the traditional way of learning but follow the child’s interest.
- Our playschool is located on the lower level of my home (it is not a basement)
- Meals are provided for the children.
- Children do not need to be potty trained to attend.
- The flow of our day is slow and intentional.
- Children go outside all season, even in uncomfortable weather (hot or cold)
- We believe in messy sensorial exploration, discoveries, and learning.
- Children nap from 1pm – 3pm (our program accommodates children currently taking one nap)
- Our mission is to allow children to live their childhood joyously and FREELY.
- The weekly tuition is $355 for all ages.
- Program closures – one week of spring break, two weeks of summer break, and one week of winter break. We are closed on all federal holidays.
If this sounds like a good fit for your family, please fill out this form and we will communicate and schedule a tour.
Thanks for your interest in our Natural and Organic Play School